We collect and store confidential information, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone numbers, company information, financial information, transactional information based on your activities on the website, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic information, ad data, IP address, standard web log information, and supplemental information from third parties such as Google Analytics. If you wish to opt-out of such implementations, please stop using the website. We will only use any confidential document shared with us for professional services and will not share it with any external party.
We may use your confidential information for the following purposes:
- To display your profile/advertisement on the website to facilitate our services.
- To provide contact information to relevant parties after your approval.
- To derive and share industry knowledge including valuation multiples, profit margins, transaction structures, key drivers, challenges, etc.
- To send you information about Community Business Brokers, our products, our services, service updates, and promotional offers.
- To improve our services, collect fees, enforce our policies, and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- To resolve disputes, respond to legal requirements, prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and protect anyone’s rights, property, and safety.
We may post testimonials on our website obtained from users, which may include your name, company, city, and other personal information. If you are a registered user representing a company, we may use your company name and logo on our website, promotional materials, or other write-ups unless you request otherwise.
While we strive to protect your confidential information, in unforeseen circumstances of technical failures, malfunctions, or security breaches, we will not be responsible for any resulting damage or loss.
When you receive contact details of potential counterparties, they reserve the right to remove their information from your database.
If you wish to close your account or permanently delete your data, please contact us on https://www.communitybusinessbrokers.com/contact-us/. We regularly clean our data and may close your account for inactivity or other reasons that may improve our website. We retain confidential information from closed accounts to derive industry knowledge, comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.